Content Search, Monitoring and assessment supervisor | Ukraine | 2020
Chemonics seeks a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) supervisor when it comes to USAID/Office that is ongoing of Initiatives (OTI) Ukraine self-esteem Building Initiative II (UCBI II) task located in Kyiv. The project supports USAID efforts to generate a successful and ukraine that is stable providing fast, flexible, short-term assist with Ukrainian partners in building calm democratic change and community cohesion into the wake of this conflict and deepened social tensions within the East. The project’s overarching objectives are to construct acceptance of a diverse Ukraine; enhance self- self- confidence in good, democratic modification; while increasing news narratives about unity and good modifications. The M&E manager is going to work underneath the direction associated with chief of liaise and party closely with task staff in assessment grant tasks. Our company is looking for people who have actually a desire for making a significant difference into the life of individuals around the globe.
- Manage all the project’s M&E tasks, ensuring the quality that is https://www.brightbrides.net/review/eastmeeteast/ overall of M&E system
- Coordinate M&E efforts with lovers and task staff
- Assist interaction of project achievements
- Draft methodologies, quantitative and surveys that are quantitative and qualitative information collection guides; manage data analysis and processing.
- Develop a method to recapture and disseminate reduced degree and results that are intermediate and monitor them on the road to high level outcomes
- Lead knowledge administration efforts, and guarantee lessons discovered are integrated into future task tasks and dispersed among task partners
- Oversee and manage grants to outside research businesses, third-party monitoring companies, and large-scale nationwide surveyors
- Play a role in a group tradition that values M&E and interacting task success tales
- Oversee information collection timelines and industry information collection administration, including scheduling web site visits and handling logistics
- Oversee and make certain appropriate data capture from partners and field staff
- Train partner that is relevant UCBI II industry staff in the UCBI II M&E system, information collection requirements, as well as other tasks as necessary
- Help partners and field-based staff to guarantee information quality criteria are met
Information collection tasks:
- Assist field staff in performing site that is periodic
- Go to and go to pick partner occasions and tasks to get qualitative M&E information
- Conduct biggest Change interviews, focus teams talks, key interviews that are informant field observations, and stakeholder conferences
- Help in designing field that is mixed-methods collection tools Database
- Review, on an activity-by-activity foundation, activity-level execution and M&E plans
- Handle quantitative and qualitative database indicators
- Document web web site see records within the databases, tag, code and video/photo that is upload of results
- Liaise with UCBI II industry staff to make certain data that are qualitative gathered and captured consistently and methodically and uploaded into UCBI II’s databases
M&E reporting tasks:
- Liaise with lovers, and relevant Grants Management Unit downline to make certain quantitative output-level information is collected and reported on appropriately in awardee reports
- Assist system staff, and partners as necessary, with reports to make certain capturing activity outcomes
- Lead periodic large-scale evaluations that concentrate on clusters/groups of associated activities that are grant-funded
- Donate to data impact and analysis assessments on system (main) and activity (secondary) amounts; oversee the style of M&E plans
- Help development of tools for initial profiling and effect assessments as necessary and per the way for the project’s management team that is senior
- Perform other tasks as assigned by UCBI II’s senior management group
- Bachelor’s level needed; master’s degree chosen in another of listed here fields: social sciences, education, journalism, governmental technology, or any other humanities areas
- Knowledge and/or experience that is practical research and revolutionary qualitative analytical methodologies, such as for instance most critical Change, Outcome Mapping, and Outcome Harvesting, and/or qualitative indicator-based systems chosen
- Minimal three many years of progressively work that is responsible needed, ideally including work with qualitative analysis, journalism, or any other critical reasoning abilities
- Knowledge about USAID, European Commission, DFID, or any other donor-funded programs chosen
- Established abilities using analytical abilities and objective thinking to draw conclusions
- Advanced skills in word processing and Microsoft succeed
- Tested fast student who are able to work individually under minimal direction and work closely along with other staff and lovers to generally meet reporting requirements and compile necessary data collected from a number of sources in a fashion that is timely
- Power to satisfy deadlines and handle multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership, flexibility, and integrity
- Proficient Ukrainian or Russian and English required
Just how to use. Application directions: Please deliver a message along with your CV and resume cover letter attached and “UCBI II M&E Manager” in the topic line to UCBI_II_MEManager@chemonics.com no later than March 20, 2020.
No phone inquiries, please. Just finalists will likely to be contacted.
The security of one’s data that are personal vital that you Chemonics. We process your personal data if you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how.
Chemonics can be an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate with its selection and work methods. All qualified candidates will get consideration for employment without respect to competition, color, faith, sex, national beginning, governmental affiliation, intimate orientation, sex identification, marital status, impairment, or protected veteran status, hereditary information, age, account in a worker company, or any other non-merit facets.